My Shopping List
Courtesy of Texas Beef Council
Serve With:Servings: 4
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 lb. ground beef or ground beef patties
+ 4 hamburger buns, split
+ 4 leaves Romaine lettuce
+ 4 tomato slices
+ 1/4 c. prepared creamy ranch dressing
+ 2 Tbsp. canned french fried onions
What to do:
1. Shape beef into 4 patties. Sprinkle both sides of each patty with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add patties to skillet and cook 12-15 minutes, turning once, until centers are no longer pink (160°F internal temperature).
3. Line bottom of each bun with lettuce and tomato.
4. Top with burger and spoon ranch dressing evenly over burgers.
5. Sprinkle with french fried onions and close sandwiches.
Cabernet-Shiraz, Merlot, Zinfandel